Dr. Ken Park
IV Vitamin Therapy Shots Website Information
Vitamin Therapy in McKinney, Texas
If you are feeling rundown, fatigued, or looking to expedite weight loss, there’s a simple solution that doesn’t involve pills, surgery, or a treadmill. IV Vitamin Therapy and Injections can boost energy, make your skin glow, and even boost metabolism to promote weight loss.
Vitamin IV Therapy is the fastest way to give your body the nutrition it needs. The process allows the vitamins to go right into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive process, to give you faster, more effective results.
We offer the following IV Vitamin and Injection Treatments:
- Myers Cocktail “The Original Vitamin Cocktail”: A blend of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes created by Dr. Myers to help treat a wide variety of health conditions. Ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium Chloride, Trace-Min-5, Gluthathione.
- Spark: Provides all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to reboot. Get the relief your body needs for a quick recovery. This is the drip for you if your body has hit a wall. Ingredients include Amino Acids & Vitamin B Complex.
- The Fat Burner: A water soluble vitamin that has a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and formation of red blood cells. Uses stored fat and carbohydrates to make energy. Ingredients include Cyanocobalamin (B12), MIC Methionine/Choline
- Hydrate & Replenish: Normal saline drip that contains salt water at levels close to those found in the body. Rehydrates your body by raising blood volume. Ingredients include 0.9% normal saline.
- B12 Injection: Uses stored fat and carbohydrates to make energy. A nutrient that helps keep nerve and bloods cells healthy and births DNA. Ingredients include Methycobalamin.
- Skinny Shot Injection: Helps boost energy and metabolism. Prevents cholesterol plaque, accumulation of fat in liver, and breaks down and eliminates fat from body. Ingredients include Vitamin C, Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Thiamine, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Carnitine, Chromium, Lidocaine
- Myers Injection: Benefits those who feel healthy overall buy may want an additional boost in energy or mood. It may be useful to those with a higher need for specific nutrients including athletes, students or professionals under high levels of acute or chronic stress, as well as those with lowered immune function. Ingredients include Vitamin C, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Dexapanthenol, Pyroxidine, Hydroxocobalamin, Magnesium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc, Selenium, Cooper, Chormium, Potassium, Chloride, Molybdenum