Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS Civil Surgeon
Dr. Park is a designated USCIS Civil Surgeon and performs the I-693 immigration medical examinations in accordance to the Technical Instructions for the Medical Examinations of Noncitizens in the United States (Technical Instructions or TIs), published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our clinic offers onsite blood draws and some of the required immunizations. We know this is an important step and we work hard to deliver the completed sealed envelope to you as quickly as possible.
Bring the following to your medical exam:
- Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record in English
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a valid passport or driver’s license, birth certificate (with English translation), or affidavit.
- If you are 14 years old or younger, bring identification that shows your name, date and place of birth and parent’s full name.
- Vaccination or immunization record in English
- Tdap/Td, MMR, varicella
- The above information is directly from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.
Contact us for more information!